Thursday, November 3, 2011





Waffle Knit Pullover: Stolen from my moms' closet, Camel Scarf: Forever21 Mens', Purse: Forever21, 
Leggings: Stitches, Brown Zipper Boots: Stitches, Bronze and Quartz Ring: Suzy Shier

I found the perfectly oversized, v- neck, waffle knit sweater in my Moms' closet and did not hesitate to snatch it. She had it for years and I'm thrilled to be it's new "owner." I also really love the ring I'm wearing, although it didn't photograph right; the stone is a pretty light pink quartz colour. I had been looking for the perfect scarf in this rich,camel colour and knit size for ages, when I decided to look at the Mens Accessories section on Forever21.com and I found this baby. Sometimes the best places to shop are the places you would least expect to find something!

Now I'm off to watch Breaking Bad episodes with the boyfriend and drink a little fruity wine! 
- Ally xo
Update* Aldo has a very similar ring as mine on their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment