Friday, January 6, 2012

Pop of Neon

V-Neck Waffle Knit Pullover: Moms' Closet, Hot Pink Tee: Stitches, Leggings: Stitches, Moto Boots: Stitches, Pleather Zipper Clutch: Forever 21, Silver Cuff: Forever 21

Loving this little pop of neon, normally I'm not a pink person but I think this look is so chic! It is a great way to add some colour to my usually neutral wardrobe. Also had a crazy idea for the leather detail on my sleeves... I'm actually wearing my pleather leggings from Aldo on my arms! I'm pretty pleased with the way it looked and will probably try it again. I was thinking of even grabbing an old pair and cutting them to make sleeves on a parka or sweater... what do you think?

Tomorrow I am leaving my family home and finally going back to my apartment with my boyfriend in the city. I'm so excited to live with the bf again, Christmas holidays felt like forever; and not to mention be in a city where the shopping and fashion is so inspirational! But I know I will miss my family and dog quite a bit. Any tips on dealing with homesickness? Xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's certainly a new idea! looks amazing though :) and I love the pop of colour :)

    Great style - following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete