Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mixed Prints

Top: Stitches, Skirt: Stitches, Tights: Ardenes, Suede Flats: Urban Outfitters, Fringed Bag: Element, Cuff: Thrifted

Finally got outside to take some outfit pictures, and yes I am standing on a solid mass of ice. I love this top and skirt together, the two different prints just mesh together for me. I would have probably not thought to mix them had I not been wearing the skirt in the store when I tried on the top.

Of course I love the rust colour and my love for it is not dying anytime soon; especially when the cashier at Forever 21 tells me it's "my" colour. *Swoon* I need more rust items! I am getting so tired of winter dressing and can't wait for spring; I don't want to wear fleece tights under everything and my wellie boots anymore! Anyway hope you all have a lovely day, thank you for reading! 
Xx

1 comment: