Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm nobodys baby, I'm everybodys girl

Printed Chiffon Jacket: Eclipse, Sheer Button Up Blouse: Thrifted (Zara), Shorts: Stitches, Tights: Ardenes, Pleather Ankle Heel Booties: Stitches, Felt Floppy Hat: Forever 21, Bag: Forever 21, Ring: Suzy Shier

The new hat that I bought at Forever 21, I just love the shape of these felt floppy hats! They give such that 60's feel that I adore. I wore this to my 2nd interview for a job yesterday, which I did get! So happy, and it is at a clothing store! You know that means more New In posts ;) 

I really love the shorts I'm wearing also, the fabric is so perfect for summer or the winter with tights. I'm really into anything flowy. We'll that is all I think of to write now, have a lovely day! x

4 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!
    I love the hat and, as I said before, the Printed Chiffon Jacket.

    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole thing :) x

    http://thoughtsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The har looks fab on you I have wanted to buy one for ages!!! xx

    http://fashiontatt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete