Friday, November 25, 2011

What's In Stores?

1

A new aspect to my blog; I'll focus on items in stores that I've been lusting over and how I would wear them. First off I've been loving the gold collar necklace trend and these two are lovely, the only problem is I love both! After buying my black floppy wool hat it is fast becoming a staple; this burgundy version is gorgeous. Again with the faux snakeskin/croc trend this clutch is perfect. I love it's rusty hue and chain strap. I've been looking for black suede wedges like these for what seems like forever, sadly my size is sold out (I hope they restock soon!). Lastly I would pair all these with this golden shimmer pullover. So what do you think? Hope this doesn't sound too conceded... Everything is from Forever21.

No comments:

Post a Comment