Friday, November 25, 2011

Too Cool To Be Forgotten...

Black Fitted Blazer: Forever 21, Tank Top: Forever 21, Harem Pants: Giant Tiger, Pleather Heel Ankle Booties: Stitches, Leopard Print Clutch: Forever 21, Gold Cuff and Hairclip: Forever 21

Yes, I'm rocking harem pants today. But they are the most comfiest pants I own, light and airy, not to mention the cute bow tie aswell. In my opinion I find these pants quite easy to pull off, I thought my boyfriend would hate them but surprisingly he loves them on me almost more then I do! I like the casual pant suit feel that the blazer adds to this outfit also.  Loving the pink colour of this tank top, and I'm not a pink kind of girl. I love stores with a wide range of coloured tank tops, now I just need to find a burgundy one.

Today I made really yummy peabutter and chocolate chip cookies. Peabutter is an alternative to real peanut butter for people with allergies, and these cookies are delicious! I will post the pictures I took of them tomorrow.
- Ally Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment