Sunday, November 6, 2011

Camel Beret: Ardenes, Black Blazer: Forever 21, Beige Dolman Top: Sirens, Dark Blue Jeggings: Stitches,
Sherling Lace Up Boots: Forever21,  Floral Embossed Satchel: Vintage from my Nannys' Closet,
Bracelet: Thrifted

Wore this today, it was really nice out for November! I went to Petsmart for the first time, it's so odd to see dogs running around the store; but so fun!  I did some christmas shopping for my dog and newly rescued bunny. We found the bunny wondering around my house and after 3 days of her in the cold and not leaving we knew it wasn't wild. So we just went out and picked her up and took it in the house, easy as that.

The blazer I found in Forever21 for 20 dollars, a good deal for such a basic. I love how it pulls everything together and makes a simple outfit look chic. The beautiful purse was my Nanny's, she thinks she bought in the late 60's or early 70's and I absolutely adore it. It has the perfect wear and is just gorgeous. I love having something that was passed down from generations. My bracelet is tan leather and gold, another thrift find. I swear half my jewelry is from the thrift store! I love the big pom pom on this hat too. 
- Ally XO

No comments:

Post a Comment