Tuesday, November 8, 2011







Jean Jacket: Bluenotes, Knitted Pullover: Garage, Brown Corduroy Skinnies: Walmart, Black Suede Fringed Bag: D.I.Y.,
Fringed Booties: Thrifted at Value Village, Brown Wire "Quartz" Cuff: Claire's 
Love this combo today! The beige knit, brown cords and black fringe go lovely together in my opinion. The cords I paid 5 dollars on sale at Walmart and they are so thick and warm. The bracelet was a great find at Claire's; usually I find that store too childish but this was a gem. It has gold wire wrapped around a well faked brown raw crystal

The black suede purse was a D.I.Y of mine; I wanted a fringey purse so badly. Unfortunately I couldn't find one at the time in my very small town. So while shopping in the big city I popped into Urban Behaviour and found this black fringed skirt... So I cut off some of the top to use as a strap and sewed the inner lining together and easy as that I made my own purse! I've since found one in stores but I'm so proud of this one!

The boyfriend and I went on one of our many Smoke's dates (no not cigarettes). Smoke's poutinery is seriously one of the best things that's ever happened to me ha! If you live in Canada and see one you have to stop. What I love about it is that they have three vegetarian poutine options that are delicious for me and the guy! Seriously they never dissapoint, sooooo good! Next time I promise pics. 

Have a lovely night!
- Ally xo

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to say that i found you on chictopia, and i love your style! i think you are amazingly chic and gorgeous. you did amazing on your diy purse! wow! i'm still in the process of learning how to sew, (LOL), but keep up the great work. ♥ can't wait to see more from you :)
    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You're my first comment yay! Thanks for your super nice words! <3

    ReplyDelete