Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mystery Girl




Suede Floppy Hat:  Urban Outfitters, Sheer Button Up Blouse: Zara, Braided Belt: Thrifted, Flared Jeans: Bluenotes,
Heel Booties: Stitches, Faux Snakeskin Clutch: Urban Outfitters, Grey Smokey Ring: Forever21

So far I am adoring the hat and clutch, I have a feeling you guys are going to get very tired of both of them ha! This Zara blouse I actually thrifted at a Value Village, I wear it on a weekly basis too. I've been loving the pussybow trend for blouses, so I just made my own! I took the waist tie from a pair of harem pants and just tied it around, so easy and cheap.

I also just landed a job for the christmas season at a clothing store, so hopefully that means more new items to show you guys! Thought of a brilliant idea to spend my evening, making caramel drizzled pretzels! I'll take pics of they turn out! 
- Ally xo

2 comments:

  1. Very nice:****
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your comment means alot!x

    ReplyDelete