Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Tortoise Bead Necklace: Forever21, Mustard Pullover: G21 Walmart, Zipper Skirt: Forever21, Oxford Flats: Stitches, Black and Brown Bag: Forever21

Love this pullover I picked up at Walmart, the colour is the perfect mustard. If you haven't already noticed I pretty much always wear neutral colours, but this mustard is an exception (along with burgundy, navy and olive). This week I've been working again and it has been lovely. I adore working in a clothing store, the only problem is the temptation! How am I supposed to say no to the cute clothes I spend 9 hours a day with? Atleast my store has cheap prices....
- Ally 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! i absolutely love the mustard and brown together - it is so fall inspired and adorable. i love neutrals too!
    haha i would probably be wayyyyyy in debt if i worked at a clothing store! ;)
    xoxo
    hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete