Saturday, December 24, 2011




 Printed Chiffon Jacket: Eclipse, Chiffon Dress: Sirens, Pleather Heel Ankle Booties: Stitches, Smokey Ring: Forever 21, Gold Bangle: Thrifted, Pleather Purse: Forever 21

Finally another outfit post! Christmas has been so busy, today is my only day off. After Christmas day I work monday to friday ek! Hopefully I'll be able to post enough. Anyway on to the outfit.... love the chiffon jacket, I find it so gorgeous. The colours go so well with beige, of course more neutrals. The smokiness of this ring is so pretty too, not to mention cheap. These pictures where taken around last week so I'm a bit of a cheat ha. But now there is just enough snow for the holidays. I spent today wrapping gifts and eating ginger bread and now it's finally starting to kick in that tonight is Christmas eve! Can't wait to give the gifts I bought for my family, hopefully I'll get a chance to post Christmas-sy stuff tomorrow! Thanks for reading and hope you all have a wonderful holiday! 
- Ally Xx


2 comments:

  1. I love all the chiffon. This whole outfit is great. Happy Holidays! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and very cute blog:)
    http://christmasgirlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete